@Diego Boscá Tomás <diebo...@veratech.es> about the technology, look at
this thing https://www.arangodb.com/

Search for AQL (funny name for a generic query language :P), but it seems
strangely nice to be use to implement an openEHR AQL backend, since it can
be used to query many backend technologies, is another abstraction layer.
I'll test this thing when I have time, would love to hear from others that
test it.