Gerard

I am using the term 'assumed' value in the archetype editor. This seems
helpful as it means that it does not have to be recorded and it is normal
practice. A single BP reading is assumed to be sitting - possibly lying -
but not standing. Weight is assumed to be measured in light clothing and
without shoes...

For legacy systems this approach seems beneficial as there will be a lot of
data missing!

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org