Thomas

It is more that units match "Force"/"Length"^2 for pressure and it is an
expression that the property of pressure is the property of "Force" per
property of "area" - this does allow a very wide range of units to be used
if that is the requirement.

I am starting to see that things do get complicated out there in Unitsville.

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org