On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:26:00PM +0200, Sebastijan Mrkus wrote:
> Can anyone post link or a reference to a document that describes connection
> between Reference Model and Archetype Model.

'Design Principles' could be something you're looking for. You can download it
from www.openehr.org/Doc_html/Model/Principles/design_principles.htm

openEHR documents also should be of help. They're closely related to CEN/ENV.
All of the docs can be found on website www.openehr.org. Specific details
about EHR Reference Model and EHR Archetype Model are available on
www.openehr.org/Doc_html/Model/Reference/ehr_rm.m and
www.openehr.org/Doc_html/Model/Archetypes/ehr_am.htm , respectively.

> We are currently working on a project that uses CEN ENV 13606 as Reference
> Model and we are trying to implement archetypes.

If you could point me to _any_ publicly available part of CEN ENV 13606, I would
also appreciate.

--
cheers,

 Rafal Szczesniak      mimir[at]diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl
 Samba Team member     mimir[at]samba.org
 *BSD, GNU/Linux and Samba          http://www.samba.org

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org