Tim

These links are very helpful...particularly to show that the idea of episode is
about one consultant - rather than admission. The Australian data dictionary is
about an admitted patient episode.

It is clear that many types of groupings will be required. The Folders solution
may be one - but I believe a 'persistent' EVALUATION which is archetyped for
the
purpose is more likely to be useful....as it will allow collection of whatever
data is required.

Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org