Usorov, Evgeny (KBV) wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>
>does somebody know when the ADL-Parser will be published on openehr.org site?
>Last time in the conference in Brussel there were the statement, that this
>parser
>will be ready at the first quartal. So will it be ready at that time?

Hi, you can get the latest ADL workbench from
http://www.openehr.org/repositories/adl_ref_parser-dev/latest/distribution/tools/windows/adl_tools_index.html.

The Ocean archetype editor is just being rebuilt and tested and will be
re-released in a few days. The parser is also available as a dotNet DLL
at the same link,, for use in dotNet language systems. A JNI-wrapped
Java version is also available, but don't use the link to that right
now; I still have to upload a directory hierarchy containing the java
dll. If you want it before this gets done, I can email it. THis JNI
version wraps 180 or so functions, and can be used to access the
reference parser from a normal java program. There is an example of
programmatic archetype building along with the dll. Everything except
the Ocean editor will be available on Linux & Mac when we get new build
machines set up.

- thomas beale

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org

  • ADL-Parser Usorov, Evgeny (KBV)