Andrew,

What you describe is an Organiser Archetype.
An yes they belong to an reference model.
But not the ref Model EN13606 part 1.

They are derived from the meta-Archetype model.
This Organiser Archetype will define all the things you wrote.
The Organiser Archetype will be constrained from a more generic Any-
Report Organiser Archetype.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts