Hello,

  The semantic debate, if I understood door well on the way to represent an
exploitable data by a computer. The topic is the numeration formulates red
chalk.
it exists an unit well to know the number of globules counted on the one hand by
reference to an unit of volume and a percentage in relation to the other cells
in the same unit of volume.

Excuse me if my remark is to quoted of the question, because my comprehension of
the technical English is basic.

cordially
 Dr R LONJON France

http://my.openehr.org/wsvn/knowledge/archetypes/dev/adl/openehr/ehr/entry/observation/openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.blood_film.v1.adl?op=file&rev=0&sc=0