Dear All,

As some of you might know, we are a couple of master's thesis students
at Link?ping University in Sweden that will be finished with our work of
developing an archetype editor in the near future. The application is
developed entirely in java and the source code is to be published as
open source when our work with it is done. The URL below shows a couple
of screenshots of the java archetype editor based on the Acode
implementation of the openEHR reference model.

http://www.cyd.liu.se/users/~johhj833/openehr/

The current ADL-version that the java kernel and thereby our editor
supports is ~0.9, but we would like to see support for ADL 2.0 in the
future.

Best regards,

Johan Hjalmarsson
Mattias Forss