Williamtfgoossen at cs.com wrote:
> www.zorginformatiemodel.nl has about 85 stroke patient related
> archetypes.
> unfortunately most are in Dutch, but we have translated about 10 to
> English now, most the simple ones or the ones that explain the
> approach also in more technical way.
>
> Key is the binding knowledge, variables, vocabulary, value set and
> unique coding for each element or node.
>
> William
William,

these are not archetypes, they are HL7v3 RMIMs. It is confusing to
people if you call these archetypes - they don't obey the archetype
model, aren't expressed in the archetype language (ADL) and aren't
processible by the archetype tools....so I suggest we refer to them by
their real name...(of course, if they were archetypes, that would be
much nicer - we could share them outside the v3 message environment).

CTO Ocean Informatics (http://www.OceanInformatics.biz)
Research Fellow, University College London (http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk)
Chair Architectural Review Board, openEHR (http://www.openEHR.org)