Yes.
Life is more complex than we can imagine most of the times.

What you are referring to is data and information dealing with
addiction not the 'normal' use.
The meaning if "Addiction to a substance" is considerably  different
from the "Use of a substance".
Extra data and information will have to be documented.

In my minds-eye I see an archetype "Observation: Addiction of a
substance" and within it the use of "Observation: Use of substance".

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378