William,

Since when is it a "lie" when one states his opinion?

Read my other e-mail where I state more opinions and provide some
arguments.
Read in that e-mail also the fact that CEN/tc251 EN13606 and OpenEHR
are based on many years of R&D and real implementations.
EN13606 EHRcom is factual NOT in its infancy, as you know.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378