Yes Bert,

I agree with many of the problems.

My point was: today I cannot go to a live implementation of a OpenEHR system.
You support this.

Today I can point you at least to 3 working systems that have HL7 v3 Care
Provision as the founding principle and they run, although still in test
environment.

I do know one system in New Zealand based on HL7 v3 RIM which is fully
operational.

Of course we need to be patient. It is a difficult task!

Good luck and yes I look forward to seeing it work and consider myself on the
list of invitees to see the formal release.

With respect to the dinosaur systems for GPs, stemming from the 80 ies, I
agree, these have difficulties with HL7 v3, and they would have similar
troubles
with OpenEHR archetypes.

My point is that you need to change to new desigs to make it work.

Thanks for the feedback