Hi Sebastian!

It is a very nice piece of work you and Stefan have done! I fully
agree that we need to make archetypes compatibility checking explicit
and this is a very good start.

It will be useful to publish the algorithm that you used for
comparison so others could comment. And the same algorithm could be
implemented in different tools to ensure interoperability of
archetypes.

Cheers,
Rong