Hi all,

I am involved in an internship project with the OpenMRS (www.openmrs.org) that
involves the integration of this open source web application medical record
system with OpenEHR archetypes. My work is to provide only a proof of concept
for the OpenEHR modelling approach by allowing implementers use OpenMRS to
consume archetypes as they build forms.

My observation is that it is much easier to work with the xml archetypes
(generated in the editors) than the ADL.
My question: is there any xml schema definition for these archetypes? and the
templates? And please kindly where can I find them?
Will there be a specification for xml?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Ime

Skype: asangansiime
http://www.wiki.ehealthpedia.org/User:Asangansi
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt