The advantage of deriving generic user interfaces only from data
instances and the underlying archetypes (without knowing the template)
is the possibility to edit unknown openEHR data, although the GUI
would be simple. Thus, I agree with Chunlan on the position of a
generic GUIs on Erik's spectrum.

-Thilo