> Currently you can get the paths from the Archetype workbench - path
> view. See
> http://www.openehr.org/svn/ref_impl_eiffel/TRUNK/apps/doc/adl_workbench_help.htm
>
> - thomas beale

Oh oh, now I am more confused :-)

So looking at body weight node structure I would have parsed a path
that would have included AT0004 in it to identify the discrete weight
data element (as in mass) .

http://www.patientos.org/forum_temp/archetype.png

But the query path shown in the tool suggests that sometimes the
ATxxxx identifier is dropped - perhaps because it was a single item?

http://www.patientos.org/forum_temp/query_path.png

This is confirmed in the Java reference parser as it parses the ADL
and looking at the path property on the quantity it shows a path of

/data[at0002]/events[at0003]/data[at0001]/item[at0004]/value

which is very different.

This is tough because as I build out reusable clinical documentation
sections I was hoping to tag the data elements with the appropriate
codified elements - e.g.   I can just add
  source: LOINC  code: 3141-9
  source: SNOMED code: (concept id)

but to add
  source: OpenEHR code:
openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.body_weight.v1/data[at0002]/events[at0003]/data[at0001]/item[at0004]/value

is going to be manual typing if the workbench is right or I will do it
with code if the java  parser is right.