Hi Brandon,
I remember the impressive demo of the HL7 v3 tooling in Eclipse. Too bad I
could not take a closer look, since I was running around to help Tim Benson
:)
Some of the work we have in our minds will certainly make use of usual
Eclipse sub-projects stack. At the moment we have a quite broad range of
ideas for implementation, and we're also trying to prioritise them.
We have also determined OHT as an initiative to contribute, so I'm sure
we'll have a couple of things to discuss in the very near future.
Do you have an idea for your release date?

Kind regards
Seref