Hi All

I would suggest that we have a very strong backwardly compatible notion on
each reference model and do not do anything that would invalidate current
archetypes in RM 1.x

This would mean that we only had to record the highest level version that an
archetype was compatible with in the archetype RM 1.0 and leave it at that.

I am sure people working in the environment would like such an approach.

It means we have two rules:
All archetypes of the same version are compatible semantically
All archetypes work with the reference model version (1,2 etc) and go on
being compatible.

Cheers, Sam