Ok guys, sorry, I?m a little confused as to what is the result here.Thomas,
could you kindly clear it out for me?

The spec says:
invariant
units_valid: units /= Void and not units.is_empty

But you also said
"However ... the current specification allows DV_QUANTITYs to have an
empty unit string"

I just want my archetype validator to follow the specs, so I?m guessing, it
should really consider [units=""] as IN-valid, right?

Cheers
Tony