Dear Tony, David and Seref,

Congratulations to you (and to the openEHR community).

This is truly very good news, great work and a major milestone for the
openEHR community.
I'm confident that this will boost many efforts that are out there a
helps to focus our energy as well as to show the outside world what
really can be done with openEHR.

Cheers,

Stef

Op 10 jun 2009, om 10:11 heeft Thomas Beale het volgende geschreven: