Hi Leo

Persistent is a feature that has meaning and cannot be changed at runtime.
It means that the data goes on being relevant and does not apply to one
clinical event. It also means that updates are not fixing errors or
incompleteness - they are a new statement of the information. The old data
are not invalidated for the period that was covered.

So you can think of persistent compositions as Managed Lists (current
medications, allergies etc)

I wondered how you were interpreting it?

Cheers, Sam