It makes sense, but I will have to find time to dig into the
differences between the EHR and Demographic reference model classes
and understand why they need to be different.

And then determine once we have added one more reference model class,
how many more will need to be added to achieve a standalone HIS to
address administrative processes - billing, admission, discharge etc.

At this point it doesn't seem to make sense to build a new
administrative reference model for the non-EHR content.   Better to
stick with HL7 and other standards than to reinvent the wheel.