Sebastian ? is it possible to translate on CKM as yet?

Cheers, Sam

From: openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of Sebastian Garde
Sent: Monday, 26 October 2009 11:42 PM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions
Cc: openehr technical
Subject: Re: How to contribute an archetype

Hi Pablo,

You can download all (or a selection of) archetypes from CKM as a zip from
the Archetypes Menu.

The svn repository is definitely outdated.

We are also looking into adding support to CKM to automatically push changes
of archetypes to a SVN repository, so that people have a choice and have the
full history of changes available in standard svn (other issues have a
higher priority though at the moment).

Sebastian

pablo pazos wrote:

Hi Heather,

I think that I have the wrong archetype repository, I've downloaded all my
archetypes from> http://www.openehr.org/svn/knowledge/archetypes/dev/

How can I download all the archetypes from the current CKM? it has a SVN?

Having two different repositories online is a bit confusing, I think the
openEHR people can kill http://www.openehr.org/svn/knowledge/archetypes/dev/
and make only the current CKM the only valid openEHR archetype repository.

Thanks a lot!
Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez

  _____