Sam Heard wrote:
> Regarding CKM. I sense that you would prefer it was open source and that is
> where I started as well. Ocean worked on that basis with Central Queensland
> University for 3 years and had an academic team using the usual stack
> (mySQL, Apache etc) and just couldn't get there. We chose to use a closed
> source asset management engine from a small company in Australia to get
> something working and I believe our team, led by Sebastian, Heather and Ian,
> have created something wonderful. It might be that there will be open source
> tools that do this job in the future but I suspect these will flourish in
> the commercial sector for the time being (Arcitecta's clients are largely
> research institutes and universities!).
>
> It would be good to have a list of interfaces for CKM people would like from
> this service. You can look in the Archetype Editor for some specs
> immediately as this pulls web-based files from CKM. I will ask Sebastian to
> put the interfaces on the openEHR wiki. The things you can do already:
> 1. Pull down all the archetypes in a zip file.
> 2. Get a list of archetypes as a web service and download any you want.
>
> Any refinements of the interface people would like to have, put it on the
> list or send it to Sebastian
Hi Eric and all,

The web service interface of CKM is described here:
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/healthmod/CKM+Webservices

If you are missing something let me know or raise a Jira issue in CKM:
About/Suggest new feature (when logged in).

In addition to what Sam has mentioned, from the CKM GUI you can also get
selected classes of archetypes, archetypes that have been created or
modified after a certain date, etc.
You can also get an OWL ontology of all archetypes and their
classifications (e.g. Health Domain = Adolescent Health, Profession =
Nurse, ...).

Cheers
Sebastian