Dear Alberto Merona Conde,

my name is Anton Brass and I'm working on a research project
(http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/en/bymedconnect/home/index.html) in
Germany about communication of health data between different health care
institutions based on the 13606. For this purpose we analyse the CCR and
our next step is to create (or adapt) an archetype (of course several
archetypes) that should represent it.

May I ask what are you working on? Maybe we have some intersections in
our research work.

Kind Regards

Anton

Alberto Moreno Conde schrieb:
> Dear all,
>
> In the openEHR Specifications Strategic Directions for 2008 there was
> the creation of templates and schemas for the Continuity of Care
> Record (CCR)  and HL7 CCD. In what stage is this project and where can
> I find more information about?
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Alberto

Anton Brass

Institute for Biological and Medical Imaging - MEDIS
Phone: +49 89-3187-4181

*Helmholtz Zentrum M?nchen
German Research Center for Environmental Health (GmbH)*
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
D-85764 Neuherberg, Germany
_www.helmholtz-muenchen.de <http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/>_
Chairman of Supervisory Board: MinDir Dr. Peter Lange
Board of Directors: Prof. Dr. G?nther Wess and Dr. Nikolaus Blum
Registergericht: Register of Societies: Amtsgericht M?nchen HRB 6466