Is anybody following the current discussion in the US about the meaningful use
citeri and/or is anybody actively involved?

The published criteria can be found here:
http://frwebgate5.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/PDFgate.cgi?WAISdocID=467405454267+0+2+0&WAISaction=retrieve

Is just scanned it very quickly and one thing stroke me, this is just a
pre-definition.: 'In order for an EHR technology to be eligible for
certification it must first
meet the definition of a qualified electronic health record. This term will be
defined by ONC in its upcoming interim final rule, and we propose to use the
definition of qualified electronic health record adopted by ONC.'

So it appears that the ONC final rule will set an important road ahead for the
coming decades. Is anybody promoting the benifits of the 13606 standard and if
not shouldn't we do that?

Cheers,

Stef