Hi Thomas,

I am now back at Duke in a full time capacity.  The work within HL7 is
being lead by Ken Kawamoto from Duke, a colleague of mine.  Duke has one fo
the best clinical research enterprises in the world - the Duke Clinical
Research Institute and the new Duke Translational Medical Institute, where
the Duke Center for Health Informatics is based.  We have asignificant
weffort committed to defining detailed clinical content.  I'd say let's
postpone the decision (as ever) for a couple of years and see if we are as
bad as you think.

Actullay, we have an effort similar to Evelyn's and look forward to working
with her.

W. Ed Hammond, Ph.D.
Director, Duke Center for Health Informatics

             Thomas Beale
             <thomas.beale at oce
             aninformatics.com                                          To
             >                         openehr-technical at openehr.org
             openehr-technical
             -bounces at openehr.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Decision Support Providers

             06/26/2010 11:57
             AM

             Please respond to
                For openEHR