Hi Rong (All),

(I hope that this is the right mailing list)

I am part of an Irish project called EHRland which is looking at
two-level models for e-health and trying to understand the openEHR
architecture as well. I myself am looking at correspondences between
archetype nodes and clinical terms. However I encountered some problems
when parsing the ADL files which I took from the openEHR svn repository
using the Java ADL parser. The errors messages indicate that they are
caused by empty "purpose" and "original author" properties. Sometimes
the parser also complains about the 'any' constraint on a single
attribute and the parsing is interrupted.

In any case, I have a few related questions:

1) Can you provide guidance for working around these errors?

NOTE: I assume that you have discontinued the development of those ADL
files in the http://www.openehr.org/svn/knowledge/archetypes/ repository
and now only use the CKM. I would nevertheless like to use this older
set of archetypes, as it contains more archetypes with term bindings
than the current CKM set.

2) Another question is in relation to templates. If a significant number
of term bindings happen at the template rather than Archetype level, are
term bindings in Archetypes optional and open to further constraint even
after an archetype is released in CKM?

3) Does anyone have a set of developed templates derived from available
archetypes (in any format) with bindings in them? I would like to use
them to supplement bindings from archetypes.

4) In your experience, where are bindings generally positioned in an
archetype or template? Is this ONLY decided by terminologists or will
there also be style guide / principles to (for instance) constrain the
possible position of bindings?

regards,
Sheng

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information
Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie