From: openehr-technical-boun...@chime.ucl.ac.uk
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at chime.ucl.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Thomas Beale
Sent: den 16 mars 2010 17:02
To: Openehr-Technical
Subject: SNOMED CT RF2 & ref sets - UML and meta-data diagrams

As part of reviewing SNOMED CT Release Format 2 (RF2) and Reference Sets
specifications, I have created some diagrams which are available here:
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=10387459

So far I have a class diagram, and semantic net diagrams of the SNOMED
meta-data hierarchy. The latter is really a meta-model hierarchy, used to
define the model of other parts of Snomed.

I am still refining the original .vsd, but it is available if anyone wants
it.

- thomas beale