It looks like we're getting to the heart of the matter here.....

What I really  would like to know from the others what their opinion's on these
subjects are?

If it indeed turns out to be true that Tom don't understand how datatypes, RIM
or data types are working, we, as the openEHR community, should ask him to shut
up. If not we should find better ways to get the message across...

Cheers,

Stef

Op 7 nov 2010, om 12:12 heeft Grahame Grieve het volgende geschreven: