Dear all,

We have released a new version of CKM - up and running at
openehr.org/knowledge

The 1.1.5 release of CKM is a release that contains some major new
functionality and some minor usability changes and bugfixes.
Most prominently, it features the newly developed review functionality
for terminology subsets (termsets) within CKM following a similar
process to the currently available archetype content reviews.
Some new functionality has been integrated into this release in an
effort to streamline some of the tasks for CKM editors: For example,
there is a new admin report on active branches of all resources that
helps in keeping track of current (and outdated) activity. Also there is
a new overview of users with a certain CKM-wide role (e.g. all
administrators) and editors are now able to upload to branches that have
not originally been checked out by them (used e.g. for merging). This
release does not contain any major changes to the user experience but
finetunes some aspects of user interaction, display and the handling of
revisions.

You can find all the details here:
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/healthmod/CKM+Release+1.1.5

If you notice any oddities, please let me know!

Best regards
Sebastian