*
* I have moved some of the old FAQ content from the website to the wiki,
under the resources space
<http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/resources/Resources+Home> - where
it belongs if it is to be maintained. I did some cleaning up, but have
not radically tried to change the content. Most of it is from a time
when not many people knew much at all, including openEHR designers, so
it may just need rewriting. The experience level has radically changed
today, and I would like to encourage the community to take ownership,
and do anything that seems appropriate to upgrade / update and generally
add value to the resources part of the website.

There are other areas of content currently under the 'resources' button
on the website which could probably shift to the wiki, which would make
it easier for content experts / owners to maintain the content. If
others would like to see some of this move, and have ideas for
organising it etc, let's discuss.

NB: if you are editing the openEHR wiki at the moment, there seems to be
a problem with creating links and inserting images in Rich Text edit
mode. I have reported the issue, but for now, you will have to make do
with wiki markup until this problem is sorted out.

- thomas beale