Hello Sebastian

First of all, many thanks for the quick response.

I have just given it one more try and it generates less errors:

The complaints currently are:
"No child element expected at this point" for "property" and
"terminology_id" and that C_CODE_PHRASE and C_DV_QUANTITY can not be
resolved because "the type definition can not be abstract for element
children".

I hope this helps.

All the best
Athanasios