Dear guys,

I updated wiki page for openEHR developers' workshop at medinfo 2013.
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/resources/The+openEHR+developers%27+workshop+2013%28DRAFT%29

To finish our workshop proposal, could you let me know your information.
* Name
* Affiliation
* Presentation title
* Summary of you presentation (100-300 words)

Please feel free to join us and share our workshop proposal.

Regards
Shinji KOBAYASHI