Thank you Ian, for good advices.
I guess, all wise people, dealing with AT and 13 606, with standards, to build
proper future constructuion of national/european/global
Health solutions understand the advantages of OpenEHR approach and necessity of
convergence with 13606, which is only part of the solution currently.
There is in fact a business imperative, sourceing in NEss and NCZI still listen
to the master voice.
I will prepare the defending letter, utilising all your input concerning
expected merge of OpenEHR and 13606, NCA role
In educationg the medical and IT professionals and advantages of archetypes for
national eH system.
Than we will see.

Thanks and best regards0

Ing. Peter Linhardt, PhD.,
V?skumn? centrum STU
Riadite?

Slovensk? technick? univerzita v Bratislave
Vazovova 5
812 43  Bratislava

tel.  +421 918 669 121
peter.linhardt at stuba.sk<mailto:peter.linhardt at stuba.sk>