I have posted an openEHR 2.x flavoured model I created for early CIMI
use here
<http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/spec/openEHR+2.x+RM+-+CIMI+version+1>,
as I am on the RM committee in CIMI, and they wanted something ASAP. I
have not had time to discuss this model with anyone, and it should not
be regarded as having any special status in openEHR. I would encourage
ongoing discussion here of the proposals for openEHR 2.x.

Note that CIMI's scope is simpler than ours: they just want a model with
semantics to support creation of ADL/AOM and (ultimately) UML archetypes
with a view to a) being able to build good quality archetypes (hence the
interest in openEHR) and b) being able to translate these models to
target implementation models like CDA, VA FHIM and so on. A simplifying
factor is that CIMI can ignore legacy openEHR software, and try to start
from the best possible model today.

In openEHR we need to be more careful: we are concerned with building
software from the RM, as well as downstream software artefact generation
from archetypes and templates, and of course with existing openEHR
software and data. (I have argued in CIMI that they should do this as
well, just in a demonstration mode, as proof that the RM and archetypes
are working as intended).

Accordingly, the changes I have done to make this model are  not exactly
the same ones I would make to a real openEHR 2.x proposal.