Hi Rong,
I've updated my java-ref-impl from SVN:
http://www.openehr.org/svn/ref_impl_javaI builded it and generated the jars:
xxx-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
Is the version 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT correct? I remember I builded this a long time
ago and was generating the same version.
I will try the archetype flattener with the suggestions made by Thomas in
another
topic:http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-technical_lists.openehr.org/2012q2/007023.html

I have a question about the flattener.If you see:
http://www.openehr.org/svn/ref_impl_java/TRUNK/oet-parser/src/test/resources/archetypes/openEHR-EHR-COMPOSITION.prescription_flattened.v1.adlIt
 doesn't have the reference to the resolved slots, instead it has at0000 for
all those nodes and doesn't resolve the ontology part to include referenced
terms.The suggestion made by Thomas is to replace the nodeId with the
archetypeId on the resolved slots, and put the ontology terms of the resolved
archetypes in the flattened archetype ontology.Do you think this should be
corrected on the flattener? (I don't know if this is a bug or this is the
expected behaviour and the reference to the slots and ontologies are resolved
in some other way).

Then I'll try the adl-serialized to generate full adl archetypes.

The last thing I want to try is the xml-serializer for RM instances.
I'll put the results here:
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Development+test+base

--
Kind regards,