Hi Heath,
So for demographic classes instances, the values should be linked in
ENTRY.other_participations? (at the ENTRY level) or
COMPOSITION.context.participations at the clinical document level? (just to be
sure :)
In the other hand, when you reference a class or an instance of that class,
those structures should have something in common, since there is a semantic
link between them. At the class level maybe you have the type of device, and at
the instance level you should have a type too.
See the ORGANISATION example, there is a CLUSTER for organization internal
structure and there is a ORGANISATION as a whole demographic archetype, and
both internal structures are different. And the CLUSTER has an identifier, so
could be used to reference an ORGANISATION instance. Maybe this case is just an
inconsistency in the archetypes, but maybe other archetypes have the same
problems.
What do you think about this rules:
If it's necessary to reference an instance of a demographic class, use a
DEMOGRAPHIC archetype and add the instance into the participations attribute
(at the COMPOSITION or ENTRY)If it's necessary to record some attributes that
can only reference a class of
DEMOGRAPHIC archetypes (type of AGENT, type of PERSON, type of ORGANISATION,
...), use a CLUSTER archetype to model those attributes and add the information
directly into the correspondent ENTRY (using a slot to the CLUSTER in the ENTRY
archetype).The correspondent record of demogrpahic class attributes (type of
...) and the record of instances of those classes should be consistent (class
attributes should be included into instance attributes).
--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez