Hi Pablo,

We only show changes to the trunk in there, that is correct.
Branches may be rejected or committed at any time and it is the trunk changes
that count for most users.
For editors, there is also a list of active branches which is what you are
after in this case.
This is also available for 'translation editors' which I think is the role you
have taken on.
 We should give you that role on ckm as well then you can see this report if
you like. We can also make it available to you offline.
Cheers
Sebastian
(Sent from my phone.)