Op 02-09-13 16:54, Thomas Beale schreef:
> you might want to consider posting these issues on the Java list,
> you'll probably get more answers there... not everyone bothers to read
> all messages on this list if they are busy
Thanks Thomas, I forgot there was a Java-list. There hasn't been much
traffic on it. (sleeping community, but well done work)

Anyway, I posted it there, so I did my best for the community, there is
nothing much more I can do. Changing code in the repository without
consent does not seem appropriate, if possible at all.

Bert