Indeed, it would be a great thing. The reason it doesn't exist so far,
is that to be useful we need synthesised data sets that have some
realistic statistical spread of values. Since we are talking at multiple
levels - not just vital signs measurements, but covariance of all kinds
of measurements with assessments (diagnosis etc), plans and orders and
actions, the complexity is not trivial.

A data synthesiser to do this for openEHR would be a fantastic Master's
project (hint :).

- thomas