A couple of week ago someone mebtioned that ACTION archetypes are not being
developed or used a lot, and maybe is because we actually don't need to put
data on ACTIONs as part of the clinical record, but maybe only as event trigger
and logs of ehat happened. With tgis I mean: ACTION recording might be used ti
send notifications to other statems (like whe a lab test is done, the results
are sent or queried), or to keep the log of real world events that happened and
may change the status of another entity (i.e. INSTRUCTION/ACTIVITY).
What is the opinion of the community about the role of the ACTION ENTRY in the
openEHR Information Model and as a EHR entity, from the point of view of it's
use in current systems?
Thanks,Pablo.
Sent from my LG Mobile