Ralph van Etten wrote:

> Perhaps you can try the version without SSL?
>
> http://mr.dev.medvision360.org/mr/apidocs/#!/

Yes, Ralph, that version works for me.

Also, for the record, Ralph made the server less strict so that the original
link that he gave us http://mr.dev.medvision360.org/mr/apidocs/#!/ also works
for me now.

> I agree with what you are saying and using a REST API directly in a
> application which is not a JavaScript application running in a web browser
> can be a challenge.

Ah hah, that one sentence clarifies a lot! As so often is the case, it?s all
about context.

> https://javadoc.medvision360.org/model-client-jee/latest/latest/index.html?nl/medrecord/model/client/procedure/oq45/Oq45Resource.html

I have the same SSL certificate problem here. It won?t let me in.

> BTW. for consuming REST APIs you should check out http://swagger.io/
> It can generate those proxy classes for you. It is not what we are currently
> using because our solution predates swagger but I am considering upgrading :)

Now this looks interesting, especially the bit that says, "almost every modern
programming language and deployment environment.?

Peter