Hi Liron,

I suspect what you mean is that you want to query into the patient data to
return a variety of data previously entered.

If you have a technical background, I suggest you have a look at
dev.ehrscape.com and the example code on Github https://github.com/ehrscape

The key to this magic is AQL Archetype Query Language.

You might also find this helpful
https://github.com/handihealth/C4H_dental_challenge#handi-hopd-ehrscape-overview
.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: i...@freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management Board
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC