Yes - please don't vote higher than 10.

These questions are 'example' questions - this is the community testing phase of StackExchange. I'm not sure if the questions get trashed later on or not, but we have to assume for now that they are used solely for gauging community size and interest.

We now have 64 followers total - that's what is needed; we still need 27 questions with a score of 10. We already have 13 with >=10; and we have a total of 34 questions.

So we need (at least):

 * 21 of the remaining questions to get a score of 10
 * 6 new questions with 10 votes each

We probably need a bit more than this, since as Seref says, a few questions may get removed by the StackExchange reviewers.

*Voting for questions you would not personally be interested in is ok *- we just need to up the scores - please use all your votes!

- thomas