:) final is final! Even though consent was given on wrong data...

I guess if needed on application level it can be overruled under some special conditions (special administrative rights, timeframe, owner, etc.). But I was looking more for a 'flag' to signal that a specific version cannot be changed anymore (under normal conditions).