On 12/06/2015 16:50, Diego Boscá wrote:
I think it could be also interesting to answer the questions we know
the answer for, to show there are also experts and discussion out
there ;D

If you look at 'hardware-recommendations', another new StackExchange area in the 'Commitment' phase (openEHR is in the 'initial' phase), the questions generally have no answers yet, and also they are 'locked', and it seems that all you can do is get enough 'committers' (people who sign up in some way to the specific area).

It's a strange process to be sure, but I think the main thing we need to do is to get votes on those last 8 questions and see what happens next.