I have uploaded new vim syntax colourising files <https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/dev/ADL+Text+Editors>, for those who use vim. I have included a dark blue background custom colour scheme as well. Have a look at the screen shots - I have tried to be somewhat scientific about the colours:

 * various shades of blue for RM classes, properties in cADL, and also
   properties in ODIN sections
 * green for terminology codes

Much much more can be done. For those of you who have any idea of vimscript, you will know it is a hugely powerful and fairly arcane language. I don't have time to do more on this, but if there are others out there who want to work on it and/or add new vim editor schemes, please feel free to improve.