From: i...@freshehr.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:07:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Template Designer: Error exporting OPT that contains the
ACTION.procedure archetype
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org

Hi Pablo,
What is the version of TD that you are using? There is a new beta in
development that may fix this issue.
Ian
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 at 07:09, pablo pazos <pazospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I need to create an OPT that contains the ACTION.procedure archetype, but
when exporting the OPT I get this error:
Failed to export operational template. openEHR-EHR-ACTION.procedure.v1.adlERROR
- line 1: parse error [last token = V_IDENTIFIER]line 1: In 'archetype' clause;
expecting archetype id (model_issuer-ref_model_class.concept.version) [last
token = V_IDENTIFIER] (Parse failed) (ADL_INTERFACE.parse_archetype)

When I include the archetype in my COMPOSITION template, I can see all the
nodes there, so I don't know what's wrong with parsing the ADL, because is
parsed to show the tree inside the template.

One thing: the ADL exported from the CKM has an uid in the archetype clause, it
seems that is giving the TD a hard time:
archetype (adl_version=1.4; uid=82e79f18-76b9-4b5c-a930-1115eecbc4b7)
openEHR-EHR-ACTION.procedure.v1

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez